Pages

Review: Birchbox + Laggies October 2014

Wednesday, October 15, 2014


Hello everyone! Today I have a Birchbox review for you! I hope you all enjoy!

What is it: Birchbox is a monthly subscription box that delivers 4-6 beauty samples to your door every month. There is a women's and men's box available. You also get points in their rewards program for reviewing items that you got in your box .

Cost and shipping: $10 a month for those of you who live in America. There is also Birchbox France, UK, and Spain for those of you who live in those areas.

This month they had a collaboration box with Laggies, so I opted in for the Laggies box instead of a regular subscription. I saw what was in the box and liked it. (I don't like surprises all that much.)



First look inside the box.
Here is what was inside of the Laggies + Birchbox October box!


ModelCo Powerlash High Impact Black Mascara (.17oz- $10.00): I definitely don't like this mascara as much as I like the Laura Mercier one that came in my Fashionista + Birchbox box. I feel like it's too.. Liquidy? I guess that's the best word I can think of. It also clumps my lashes together and it kind of makes my lashes feel heavier. I probably won't be using this mascara as much as I use my others.



Vasanti Cosmetics Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator (20g- $6.00): I've mentioned this before, but I'm going to say it again. I LOVE getting skin care samples and I really like this cleanser! It isn't too harsh and it leaves my skin feeling super soft! I love it!



TOCCA Crema da Mano in Bianca (1 oz- $5.00): This lotion smells really good! It does leave my skin feeling super soft and it's not too greasy, but I don't know if I like it more than my Bath and Body Works lotion. I am going to keep using this though since my skin is really dry right now and I want to give it a shot!



Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle (~1oz- $2.74): Oh my God does this smell amazing! I'm absolutely in love with the scent! It warns you on the information card that the scent is addictive, and I totally agree! This also makes your hair super soft and easy to brush through after using. I love it!



Sage + Fasten Eau de Parfum in Onward (4ml- $4.00): This is the only thing in this box that I'd say I absolutely HATE. I hate the scent. Hate. Hate. Hate it. At first I thought I didn't like it since it did leak a little in the box and that was all the box smelt like when I opened it. But nope. It smells just as bad to me when I put it on. The one good thing about this is that it's a rollerball instead of the typical mini sprays they give you. I'm definitely going to pass this on to my little sister since she said she likes it. Yuck.

The total value of this box, according to my calculations, is $27.74! The value of the box is quite good considering I only paid $10 for it! I also liked everything in the box except for the perfume. (Eww.) I'd say I'm pretty happy with this box and Birchbox keeps impressing me each time I order a new box! I recommend you guys check out Birchbox if you haven't already! It's my favorite subscription box at the moment!

What do you guys think of this box? Or if you just got the regular subscription, what do you guys think about that box?
I hope you all have a great day!

Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric