Pages

Review: Birchbox November 2014

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Hello everyone! Today I have a Birchbox review for you! I hope you all enjoy!

What is it: Birchbox is a monthly subscription box that delivers 4-6 beauty samples to your door every month. There is a women's and men's box available. You also get points in their rewards program for reviewing items that you got in your box .

Cost and shipping: $10 a month for those of you who live in America. There is also Birchbox France, UK, and Spain for those of you who live in those areas.

This month, Birchbox's theme was giving and if you took a photo of your box with the hashtag #shaRED and posted it on social media, Birchbox would donate $1 to help fight AIDS.


This is what was in my November Birchbox!


Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo(.75 oz- $8): I've been wanting to get some dry shampoo recently, so this was a good thing to see in my box! I love the packaging that it came in and it's a pretty decently sized sample. I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of use out of this product!


Gilchrist & Coames Spa Therapy Body Lotion (1oz-$1.86): At first, I wasn't so fond of getting lotion in my subscription boxes. In fact, I hated it. But now that the weather is getting colder and my hands are getting drier, I'm really glad I've been getting lotion samples. This lotion smells really good and it isn't too oily either! I like it quite a lot!



derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Cleanser(~1oz-$2.58): This is the one product that can NEVER disappoint me in subscription boxes. I love changing up my skincare routine and I use quite a lot of the product when I use face washes, so it's quite nice to have extra face washes laying around for when I run out. This face wash is gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft!



Cynthia Rowley Beauty Creamy Lip Stain in Heartthrob($10): If there's one thing I don't need, it's lip products. I have so many at home and at school that I do not ever use. This is quite a tiny sample, so I don't know how many uses i'm going to get out of it. This also goes on more pink than red on your lips. It's okay.


Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Satin Taupe (FULL SIZE- $5): I love the color of this eye stick, it is a perfect nude color! I use this under my eyeshadow as a base and it is just lovely. I love that it is a full size instead of a tiny eyeliner that won't get many uses. This twists up, so there is a lot more product than what you can see. I love it!


Bonus item- Blood Orange Caramel Chocolate: I hated this chocolate. I did not think it was good. At all. It would've tasted better if it didn't have the orange in it. This was such a disappointment because I love chocolate. I have quite the sweet tooth.

The total value of the box this month is $27.44. I loved everything in this months box, except for the chocolate, and I can't wait to use the dry shampoo! I love Birchbox and I honestly think it is my favorite subscription box. The value is great and you get more than what you pay for! I highly recommend this to anyone looking to start getting into a beauty subscription boxes!
What do you guys think of this months box?
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Ciao,
Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric