Pages

Monthly Favorites: July 2015

Wednesday, July 29, 2015


Hello everyone! It has been quite a while! I'm sorry for the lack of posts, I got into a blogging rut and couldn't think of anything to blog about. I'm back now though, and hopefully that won't happen again!
Today, since it's the end of July, I figured a monthly favorites post would be a perfect post for today! I don't have many favorites, as I haven't really discovered any new products, but I hope you guys enjoy!

Urban Decay Naked Palette: I only have the first Naked palette, but i'm absolutely in love with it! This is my go to palette that I use for my everyday makeup routine. I love all the colors in it, it's just wonderful!
Britney Spears Fantasy Twist Perfume: This was in a previous favorites of mine and I have rediscovered it! This is my go to perfume! I mainly use the purple side of this, which I didn't like at first but now I do! It smells so good!
CoverGirl + Olay Tone Rehab Foundation: This is the foundation I've been using for months! I love it! It gives decent coverage and it's very buildable too! The only thing I don't like about it is it's oiliness, but that can be fixed with a powder!
Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Creme: I don't usually wear lip products, but when I do, it's this! I have the color Wishful, which isn't on their website. It's a very nudey pink, and I love it!

That's all I have for you guys for today! Have a great day!

Ciao,
Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric