Pages

Top Five Places I Would LOVE To Travel To

Friday, February 28, 2014

Hey guys! Today I thought I'd blog about the Top Five Places that I really want to travel to. Like... Right now if I could! I'm not going to ramble, so let's get right into it!

1. London, England: Honestly, I would LOVE to go anywhere in England, I think it's a beautiful country. But since I decided to choose someplace in all of these countries, I decided to choose London. I really want to see Big Ben, the Royal Palace, the London Eye, and so on. I don't know, I just love London. Heck, I love all of England. (From the looks of it. Never been there before) London has always been my number one place to travel to since I was a kid. Maybe it's their accent and the architecture there... Who knows! It has a little place in my heart!

2. Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Oh my gosh guys! Have you seen Dubai? Especially Atlantis in Dubai? Look at that! It looks like a freaking Royal Palace man! I've researched the shit out of Atlantis and man, do I really want to spend a week there. It is so beautiful, inside and out! Not to mention the weather there is beautiful too! (I'm getting sick of this Ohio weather.) They have an aquarium INSIDE the hotel with over 65,000 different kinds of fishies! And you can go to it for free anytime you want during your trip! Don't even get me started on all the other activities you can do there! Oh my Gosh! Check out their website: http://www.atlantisthepalm.com/

3. Tokyo, Japan: This is another place that has always had a little place in my heart. There are actually two places in Japan that I would love to go to. Okinawa and Tokyo. Okinawa because my aunt and uncle used to live there and it looked absolutely beautiful, and Tokyo because... Well.. I love anime, kimonos, and Lolita things you guys. You caught me! I'm a huge sucker for these things, especially cute Japanese fashions and anime. I would love to go there and cosplay and get awesome clothes! Don't judge!

4. Venice, Italy: Italy is another place where there is more than just one spot i want to visit. Venice is the main spot, however, because it's a freaking city surrounded by water! HOW COOL IS THAT!!?? And not to mention it's sinking, so I should probably try and get there soon. I think it would be so cool to travel around a city in a little boat. Cool and cute. I would also love to travel to Rome and Florence while I'm there. I think these locations are so beautiful, especially the weather there! (Can you guys tell I hate Ohio right now? Hah.)

5. Paris, France: Last, but not least, I would love to go to Paris. Hugs and kisses with your partner in the city of love. In front of the Eiffel Tower. Get yourselves a lock and put it on The Lovelock Bridge. Ohhhhh how I would love to do these things! ....You guys caught me, I'm a romantic. And a huge sucker for romancey things and places. Yet again, don't judge me.

Well, those are my top five places I would love to travel to soon! What are your top five places you would love visit? Or if you'e been there before, what are your top five places you'd recommend people to travel to?
I hope you guys have a fantastic day!

Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric