Pages

You're Always So Cheerful!!

Monday, March 3, 2014

I feel like I always get asked the same question everyday, by everyone. Random strangers (meaning classmates I never talk to) will always come up to me and ask me "You are always so cheerful! How do you do it?" and even my friends who know me pretty well will even ask that. Honestly, not trying to get any attention or pitty from anyone, I'm not that happy, cheerful person they all see (at least some of the times.) I'm quite depressing and a debby downer-at times. However, I try and make the best out of things. I don't sit there and complain to people and tell them how depressed I am, or how much pain I'm in. Hell, I don't even explain myself when I have a breakdown infront of my boyfriend. I HATE talking about it cause I don't know exactly what's wrong with me. But I want to try and help you guys out who are suffering to.

So... The new question you guys are probably asking is "Then how do you do it?" or "How do you force a smile on your face and jump around like a crazed rabbit?" No joke, I do run and jump around like a crazed rabbit (more like a crazy person.) And to answer your question.... Pugs and caffeine. 
Joking...... Kind of.

Anyways, in all seriousness...

>>I try and smile everyday and think positively (which is hard for me since I can be a debby downer.) 
>>I think of how much happier it makes my boyfriend when he sees me happy and smiling. 
>>I think of how much he loves me, as well as how much my family loves me. 
>>I also think about my future goals. How I want to travel the world and find myself (or lose myself, that's fine too.) How I want to get two pugs soon and name them Ottis and Puga. Live in a tiny apartment by myself or with my boyfriend. Etc.
>>Coffee does make me very happy, and extremely hyper. It's quite amusing.
>>Oh, and definitely looking at cute pictures of pugs. Which all pugs are cute to me. I'm obsessed.
>>I do honestly wake up happy sometimes, and to keep that going, I put a positive outlook on the day and try not to stress/freak out about anything.
>>Ignore all the dickheads and bullies (cause there are still those people in college) and know that you are a better person then they are.
>>Compliments. And I don't mean you have to compliment yourself. I'm talking about compliments from others. Keep those in your head and heart and think of them when you are feeling like shit.
>>Zone people who are douche canoes out. If you are near someone who you know will be a douche canoe to you, zone them out.
>>Know that you are worth your time on Earth and people do care about you.

That's about all I have for today. I'm going to start blogging daily, so i'll see you guys tomorrow! (HOPEFULLY!!)

Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric