Pages

Pugs, PUGS EVERYWHERE!!!

Friday, March 7, 2014

One of the many photos/gifs I have saved of pugs. LOOK AT HOW CUTE HE IS!!!!
Today my boyfriend asked me a question that I don't think anyone has ever asked me. We were walking to the gym to go swimming and we came across a few dogs. I flipped and was all "OMIGOSHHH!!! PUPPIES!!" and ran over to them so I could pet them. They were cute little fellows. But not as cute as my favorite dog ever. PUGS. I freaking love pugs man, some say I'm obsessed (having a puggy bank, a daily pug calendar, photos of pugs on my wall, about 230 photos saved on my laptop, stuffed animals of pugs, and a Valentines and Birthday card with pugs on them doesn't mean I'm obsessed.... Right?) I love those cute little guys and I plan on getting two when I have my own apartment/when I graduate from college. And I know what I'm going to name them and which one I want first! Puga and Ottis! (Puga will be first.) 
Anyways! Seeing me freak out over these dogs we saw made my boyfriend think of something. As we were walking he kinda stopped and said to me, "I would love to see how you would react if you actually saw a pug. Wait.... Have you ever seen one in person before?"
And to be honest, I don't think so. I might've seen some in Pet's Pajamas before, but I'm not sure. This shocked him quite a bit. I mean... I freaking love these things and have plans of getting two, but I've never seen them in person before. Just photos and videos and stuffed animals. It's kind of weird how I've become obsessed with them without ever seeing/petting/playing with one before.
I will admit though, I will probably scream with joy and probably scare the owner if I ever see someone walking a pug around campus. And maybe cry. And maybe steal it. JUST KIDDING!! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!! ......maybe. 
So, I have no idea where this obsession came from. Maybe it's because I had a pekingese before. They have smushed in faces like pugs. And they are fluffier. But when we shaved my dog, she kinda looked like a black pug. Eh. Who knows? Maybe that's where it all started? (but pugs are cuter still!!)
What are your obsessions that you guys have? Did they kind of come out of nowhere? Or did something influence it? Let me know! And have a wonderful day!

Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric