Pages

Weekly Skincare Routine

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Since moving to College, I kind of got off track/schedule with my skincare routine. I don't wash my face everyday, I fall asleep with makeup on some nights, etc. However, since I have been home all week for Spring Break, I've gotten back into skincare products and using them daily/weekly. Today, I decided to share my skincare routine with you that I will hopefully continue doing at school.


I use the same four products daily (technically nightly.) I only wash my face once a day-unless my skin is super oily and I need to wash my face-and I always wash it and put on all these products at night.
1. St. Ives Timeless Skin Apricot Scrub: I know you aren't supposed to use scrubs daily, but this one is gentle enough that I don't think it's doing any harm. I love the smell of this scrub and I can tell a difference in my skin since using it. It isn't a dramatic difference, but it's good enough for me for now.
2. Simple Soothing Facial Toner:  I use this toner right after I'm done washing my face. It is gentle and soothing and does not burn or sting at all. It also smells great!
3. Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Overnight Peel: I use this peel right after my toner. I use one and a half to two pumps of it. I've only been using this for a week, so there is no HUGE change in my dark spots. But, like I said with the scrub, there is a tiny difference that I can see. Which makes me happy since I can see it's helping. The only thing I don't like is that it gets sticky quite quickly after applying it. It does go away once it is fully dry though.
4. Garnier Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Creme: The last thing I do is of course moisturize my face. I have oily skin and I absolutely hate using most moisturizers since they make my skin even more oily. However, with this moisturizer I do not have that problem. A little goes a long way and it absorbs into my skin really quick. Oh! And this stuff smells AMAZING!


I also use two other products at least once a week. These products I use during the day whenever I feel the need to use them.
1. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque: I use this face masque once a week. I absolutely love it! It smells nice and minty-it's not too overpowering. A little goes a long way with this stuff. Once you have it on, you pretty much automatically feel your face tightening and tingling/slightly burning. Not the bad kind though, the good kind. Once I wash it off, I of course moisturize with my Garnier moisturizer. 

2. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: These wipes I don't use very often, but when I do use them, I use them to help take off my makeup. They don't get off all the makeup, but they get enough off that I don't have to pretty much peel off my skin in the shower. Or I use them whenever I feel the need to "wash" my face without actually washing it.

Well, that's my weekly skincare routine! What skincare products do all of you use? Do you have any suggestions on which products work really well for you? 
I hope you guys had a wonderful day!

Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric