Pages

Spring Break

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Bye bye little black squirrels that I've grown quite fond of. See you in a week!
I'm free you guys. Free!
Free to explore and go on adventures.
Free to travel to a different state.
Free to go to the beach.
Free to go someplace a lot warmer.
Vacation time!
I could go to Florida, or go on a cruise, or fly to a different country!
....Or I'm probably going to waste my time at home, on my computer and hanging out with my boyfriend, wasting my Spring Break away.
Yeah, that sounds more like my Spring Break. Sounds perfect to me!
I've been on break since Thursday and I've already wasted these three days away. 
Which I'm perfectly fine with since I'm a broke college student and can't afford to travel and go on a vacation right now. 
What are all of your plans for Spring Break (if your break is as late as mine?)

Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric