Pages

My Biggest Fears

Saturday, March 29, 2014

We all have fears. Whether they are stupid or not. Whether we have a reason for fearing these things or not. So I've decided to share with you guys some of my fears.


Losing family/boyfriend/close friends: I don't even want to lose anyone in my immediate family, my boyfriend, or my friends. I have no idea what I would do without them. I would be devastated.
Planes: I know what you guys are going to say. "But Heather! It's the safest way to travel. Safer than cars!" Yeah, tell that to the girl who is obsessed with any plane crash that appears on the news. MH370 has made me not want to fly for a couple more years. (I'm never going to travel the world! Sad-face.)
Death: I'm pretty sure most of us have this fear. It's not fun thinking about death and losing someone you know. Who knows what happens when we are gone? I don't want to figure out for quite some time.
Spiders: I know, they are "harmless" creatures who do good for the environment. That doesn't give them the right to stroll right into my house and give me a freaking heart attack. Especially if they are as big as the one pictured above.
Dolls: They are just freaky. Simple as that. Don't put me near one of these things. I will probably hurt you.
Public Speaking: Oh, you want someone to come up and speak in front of the whole class? Yeah, I'll pass on that one. Don't look at me. I'm fine with sitting right here listening to you speak.

What are some of your fears? Why are you afraid of those things?
I hope you guys enjoyed!

Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric