Pages

Favorite Photo Of The Week #1

Sunday, March 9, 2014


Hey guys! So I decided that I'm going to start a little series on my blog called Favorite Photo Of The Week (FPOTW for short.) These photos are all photos that I took and that I like during that week-span... Unless I don't take any that week, then it will be one from a while ago that I took and like.
The photo I chose for this week is a photo that I took about two weeks ago when I went to the zoo with my mom and little sister. This eagle was sitting right by the glass, cleaning himself. Every now and then he would look up at me with this "What the hell do you want? I'm kind of busy" face. I found in quite funny and decided to snap a few photos of him and I got this awesome photo. This is definitely my favorite photo I took during that little trip to the zoo. And it freaked out my professor and classmates when I brought it in for critique. It was quite amusing.
I'll see you guys soon! (since this blogging daily thing isn't working out.....of course.)

Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric