Pages

Some Wonderful Facts About Me

Friday, January 24, 2014


Hello everyone! Today I decided to make a post with some things about me since I don't think you guys know all that much about me! I post blogposts, but I never really tell you guys about me. Soooo, with that being said, I give you..... SOME WONDERFUL FACTS ABOUT ME!

1. I am absolutely terrified of planes. I refuse to fly in one.
2. Even thought I'm afraid of planes, I want to travel the world and take a ton of awesome photos.
3. I really want to move to London, or someplace close to London.
4. I'm the HUGEST procrastinator ever. Especially when it comes to school work. (I swear I'm not making this blog post right now to avoid an online quiz as long as possible)
5. I hated High School and Middle School. Mainly cause of the school work, but also cause I was bullied through all of Middle School and some of High School.

6. However I love College and this semesters work isn't terrible.
7. I cannot do Public Speeches, they scare the shit out of me, but I have to do three this semester because of the class I'm in.
8. I suffer with anxiety and depression.
9. I get stressed and panic at the smallest things that happen. I'm always a nervous wreck.
10. I REFUSE to take any type of medication unless it is ABSOLUTELY needed.

11. I am absolutely OBSESSED with Pugs. I'm planning on getting at least two and I already know what I'm going to name them.
12. Oh! My Pugs will also be in my wedding whenever I get married. (yes, I know, I have a problem)
13. I'm pretty sure I'm going to become a crazy Pug lady... Because I am pretty much already one.
14. I take photos of pretty much everything. I'm obsessed with taking photos.
15. I plan on traveling the world for photography and/or opening my very own studio.

16. I'm pretty sure I'm an introvert. I don't like being around a lot of people.
17. Being around too many people stresses me out and makes me panic.
18. I wear short dresses with no tights or leggings in the middle of winter quite often.
19. I like animals more than I like humans a majority of the time.
20. I'm a HUGE camera whore. Seriously, I take WAY too many photos of myself. Daily.

21. I'm more of a makeup girl than a clothing/shoe girl.
22. I'm slowly building up my makeup collection, even though I know I have too much to begin with.
23. I have a money problem. When I have it, I spend it all right away. When I don't, I still spend it.
24. I can NOT wear tennis shoes. They make me bleed. No joke.
25. I only wear boots, sandals, and wedges.

(my boyfriend says this is how I view makeup sales. Hah.)
26. I have nine piercings (and wanting more) but I only wear three of them at all times.
27. I used to want a bunch of tattoos, but no longer do.
28. I want to model, but I feel like I'm too short to model for anyone. (5 feet exactly)
29. I want to join the equestrian team at my campus even though I've never ridden a horse before.
30. I hate doing things by myself.

I think that is all for now. I hope you guys have a great night!

Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric