Pages

Resolutions for the New Year

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hello everyone! I know this is a bit late, but I decided to make a post of my New Year Resolutions. I don't know why I make these since I usually never do them, but this year I'm determined!
This year I have THREE resolutions, and these being:

1. FOCUS MORE ON SCHOOL WORK. Since I'm in College now, grades are SUPER important and well.. Last semester I kind of slacked and did not get the grades I wanted. So this semester, I'm hoping to study more and get straight As to make up for this past semester. This is the big resolution that I want to keep.

2. GET A JOB AND SAVE MONEY. Recently, I've been wanting to buy SOOOOOO much stuff and I don't have the money to do that. I don't want to use my school's refund money since I need all of it for school supplies this semester. So in order to fulfill my girly needs of buying make up, clothes, skin care products, and so on... I NEED TO GET A JOB. 

3. BE HAPPY. I'm pretty sure everyone wants to be happy and enjoy their life, so I don't think I need to explain this one too much. I just want to be happy, succeed, and make sure everyone around me is happy as well.

These are my three New Year Resolutions that I'm hoping I will keep for this year! I hope all of you have a fantastic day! Happy (Belated) New Year!

Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric