Pages

"I'm Not Good Enough."

Saturday, January 18, 2014


Hello everyone! I'm sure many of us have thought to ourselves before that we aren't "good enough." Whether that is because of family issues, relationships, or just people making rude comments about you, I'm positive that we've all felt shitty about ourselves at one point. People like to bring other people down to make themselves feel better about themselves, it's how it seems to work in this lovely world of ours. But let me tell you guys something, you ARE good enough. Trust me on this.
If you feel this way because of family issues, STOP. I've been there before, but nothing that's going on is your fault, trust me. Your family loves you to death, they are just going through a hard time right now. You didn't do anything wrong, even if someone blames you for something. It's a stressful time for you family right now most likely and they don't realize they are pointing fingers. They wouldn't be better off without you, hell, they'd be miserable without you in their lives. People say things that they don't mean when they are mad, stressed, upset, or going through a hard time. Your family is number one in your life, and you are number one in theirs. Talk to them about what's bothering you and tell them that they are making you upset cause chances are, they don't realize it.
Now, if you are feeling this way because of a boyfriend/girlfriend, you need to get out of that relationship of yours. ASAP. I've also been here before, multiple times. Pretty much all of my past boyfriends were shitty to me, but I stayed with them because I thought I "loved" them... More like I just liked the thought of being in a relationship at that time, even though they made me upset daily. I've been called names before (ex: crazy, stupid, annoying, etc.) and I've been told that I overreact to everything (which trust me boys, isn't the smartest thing to say to a girl.) I've also been told that I should get breast implants if I felt so bad about my body instead of being told that my body is perfectly fine to them and I don't need to change myself for them. I've been ignored for days and I've hid my makeupless face from them for the fear of what they would say to me. You guys, this isn't healthy. You should feel good about yourself, not like you should change everything about you for this one guy/girl. There are other fish in the sea who, trust me, will make you feel WAY better and happy in a relationship than the dickhead/bitch you are currently (or were) in a relationship with. You deserve better than this, and there are better people out there!
Finally, to those of you who feel this way about the rude things people say to you... Who the hell cares what they think? I know it's hard to just ignore the rude things people say about you or your body, but they aren't what matters. Their opinions aren't what matters. You know who's opinion matters? Yours. And if you really care about other's opinions, then your friends (your true ones) and your family and significant other should be all that matters to you (and trust me, they most likely think you are perfectly fine the way you are.) I've been in this boat before, caring about what others said about me and my body and getting upset by it, even though I wasn't even friends with these people. All throughout Middle School, and occasionally in High School, the one thing people would say to me quite often that made me EXTREMELY upset was about how my lovely boobies weren't big enough. Why I cared about what they thought of my boobies, I don't know. I now realize though... Who gives a shit what you think? It's my body, and I love it. Fuck off you douche canoe! My boobies and I don't care what you think! Suck it!
So you guys, please don't think you aren't good enough, because you are good enough. Those jerks who call you names and make fun of you in school are the types of people who you don't need in your life. They are bullies and they like to bring people down. Show them whose boss and don't be affected by what they say. Show them that you aren't any of the things they say you are! You are a beautiful, perfect person, inside and out!
I hope you guys all have a fantastic day, and please, please, PLEASE, don't think you're not good enough. You are a perfect little butterfly! And those who bring you down are little, teeny, tiny...Actually, they are HUGE douche canoes. Don't listen to them!
Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric