Pages

Favorite Photo Of The Week #4

Tuesday, June 3, 2014


Hello everyone! 
I decided to do my favorite photo of the week post today since 1.) I haven't done one in a while and 2.) I haven't posted anything for about...Two weeks. 
I took this photo about two weeks before I left College to come back home for the summer. I really miss it there, shockingly. I was really glad to come home for the summer, but since I've been home for a month now, I've realized how much I love it at school. (When there is no homework of course. Hah.)
Life at home has been pretty tough recently, which is taking a toll on blog posts and all that jazz. So I'm sorry about that!
I'm trying to get back into my blogging routine, and I do have a review, that I've been slacking on, that will hopefully be up sometime this week! I'll give you guys a hint.. It's a subscription box review!
I hope you guys have a wonderful day!

Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric