Pages

Review: Bergdorf Goodman Glossybox May 2014

Saturday, June 7, 2014


Hello everyone! I have a lovely review for you guys today, and this time it's for Glossybox!

A little peek inside the box.
What is it: Glossy box is a monthly subscription box that sends 5-6 high end deluxe beauty samples to your door once every month!

An even better peek inside the box!
Cost and shipping: Glossybox costs $21 a month and ships to the United States. Glossybox ships via USPS and usually ships during the third week of the month. Mine took only two days to get to me! Yay!

This month, Glossybox teamed up with Bergdorf Goodman and created this wonderful box! I'm super excited about this box! It's my first box, and I can't wait to get more !(once I get a job and have more income coming in!)

And these are the products that I got in my box!

Lancer Eye Contour Lift Cream (Sample Size: .15oz- $55): This eye cream is used to diminish lines and dark circles under your eyes, which I do not have. However, my sister does. So this little fellow might go to my sister, especially since I got two eye creams in this box. The full sized product is .5oz and sales for $95.


Atelier Cologne: Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolute (Sample Size: 7ml- $20): I'm not a huge fan of this cologne. It's really strong, and it doesn't really smell like roses to me. It does start smelling OK when it wears off, but I'm still not a huge fan of it. I'm going to try and get used to this cologne and use all of it since I don't know of anyone who would like it. The full size product can be bought as a 3.3oz or a 6.7oz bottle and sales for $140/$200.


Révive Intensité Volumizing Eye Serum (Sample Size: .1oz- $70): Oh.My.Goodness. The price of this serum makes me want to try this out right away. Like I said earlier, I'm not an eye cream type of person. But if just a sample size of this is worth 70 bucks, I'm definitely going to see if this thing works wonders. It better work wonders! The full size product is .5oz and sales for $350.


Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer (Sample Size: .5oz- $13.50): I like this primer. It goes on smoothly and keeps my makeup looking fantastic all day! My makeup goes over this primer so easily and it doesn't crease at all! I will definitely purchase the full sized product when I get more money! The full sized product is 1.7oz and sales for $45.


Alterna Caviar CC Cream (Sample size: .85oz- $8.50): I haven't tried this product out yet, but I'm super excited to! I've never used a CC cream for my hair before, but I've wanted to for a while! This product says that it has ten benefits in this one bottle, which are: moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, UV protection, manageability, strength, anti-breakage, heat protection, and light hold. I hope this stuff keeps it's promises, cause my hair needs all of what it says! The full size product is 2.5oz and sales for $25.


Iluminage Skin Prep Gentle Cleanser (Sample size: .5oz- $7.00): I like this cleanser! It smells nice and it's super gentle on your skin! It left my skin feeling clean and soft! I haven't used it that much to say if it's helped with breakout or not, but I definitely enjoy using it! The full size product is 5oz and is $25.


On top of all the products that came in the box, the box also came with a $25 gift card! Which I spent within two days of having the box. I can smell a review of that product coming very soon!
Overall, I really love this box. And it's totally worth the money! The total value of the box, not including the gift card, is $174!! I would definitely recommend this box to friends and family. And I'd totally keep my subscription if I could. Don't worry Glossybox! I'll be back for some more of your lovely boxes!

Did any of you get May's Glossybox? If so, which products did you get in yours? I'd love to know what you thought about it!
I hope you all have an amazing day!

Ciao,
Heather

*Disclaimer: None of this was sent to me to review. I purchased this with my own money and these are my personal opinions that I decided to share with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric