Pages

Life's Snapshots- Instagram

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hello everyone! Today I thought I'd start a new little.. Series? Of blogposts! These posts will have photos from Instagram that I've been uploading recently-anywhere from a week to two weeks. I hope you'll all enjoy these posts!

June 4: I got to visit my boyfriend on this day! We went to this place called Retro Dog with two of his friends. It was pretty good, and I liked the uniqueness of the place! I would definitely love to go back to this place again! 

June 6: I don't know how many of you guys know this, but I LOVE Nintendo! I'm a huge fan of both Zelda and Mario Kart. I was continuously watching streams of the new Mario Kart game since it came out. I really wanted the game, but we didn't have a WiiU. However, on this day, my mom bought me the WiiU Mario Kart 8 Bundle! Let's just say, this thing is definitely getting it's money's worth.

June 7: Well, I actually took this photo on the 6th when we saw this movie, but I didn't post the picture until the next day. On the 6th, my boyfriend came to my house to visit me and we went to go see The Fault In Out Stars. The movie was really, really good, and I bawled my eyes out. Of course.

June 8: This is another photo that I actually took back on the 4th when my boyfriend and I went to that Retro Dog place. They had a bunch of really weird/unique milkshakes, and we decided to get one! This one was the Elvis Presley shake that was inspired by his PeanutButter banana sandwich he always had. It was REALLY good! My boyfriend barely got to drink it. Hah.

June 11: Blackmail Wednesday! Muahaha. I have so much blackmail on my boyfriend, it's ridiculous. I decided to post a #blackmailwednesday photo of him since I haven't done it in a while. I'm so glad he usually doesn't care when I do this. Hahaha.

June 12: I love posting Throw Back Thursday photos on Instagram. This Thursday I happened to turn on my iPad and I found these photos that my boyfriend and I took. These were the first photos we ever took together, so I figured it would be a good throwback photo! (:

June 12: I finally finished cleaning my room on this day, and I found a huge box full of all my Nintendo Power magazines! Including the very last issue which I decided to photograph!

June 12: I took quite a few photos on this day. Ooops! Well, this is my finished room. All nice and clean! And I finally have a desk (It's actually a makeup/jewelry organizer, but no one needs to know that!) in my room! Yay! I seriously never want to leave my room now, I love it so much. It took me a month to finally finish cleaning/rearranging it since moving back home for the summer.

June 13: I actually decided to wear makeup and make myself look nice yesterday, so I took a selfie! Yay for selfies!

June 13: I went grocery shopping with my mom yesterday and came across this. As soon as I seen it, I died laughing and I had to take a photo of it. I don't know why I found this so funny, but I did. Note: They were actually 2 for $6, not 2 for $5.... Those lying jerks! 

Well, that's all I have for you guys today. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Ciao,
Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric