Pages

Abstraction in Sculptures

Wednesday, July 16, 2014









Hello everyone! Today I decided to do a Throwback Thursday post... On a Wednesday! I took all of these photos a couple months ago for my final for my College Photography class. We could choose our own theme for our final (which was really freaking hard for me) and we had to have a series of eight photos that fit together. After a lot of brainstorming and struggling for about a week, I finally chose to take photos of most of the sculptures around campus and make them look abstract! I took a lot of photos of the same sculptures (from different angles of course) and ended up choosing these eight photos for my final. Overall, I'm very happy with how my final project turned out! I got a lot of good feedback from my classmates and my professor, and I ended up getting a B or B+ on it. Yay!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric