Pages

Frozen Yogurt And Starbucks

Monday, July 21, 2014



Hello everyone!
My boyfriend came to visit me the other day and we went on some little adventures to a bunch of different stores! We went to Salvation Army, Target, the Mall (which has a Starbucks in it) and to Menchies (my sister came with us to Menchies, that's why there are three bowls)! If you guys don't know, Menchies is a frozen yogurt place where you get to choose the flavors of the yogurt and topping that you want on it! It's very good and I'd highly recommend trying it out if you have one near you! I only took photos of the frozen yogurt and Starbucks because we were mainly shopping for things for my boyfriend's apartment that he's moving into next month and we didn't find anything he was really interested in buying. 
Other than that, we mainly sat around and played Zelda and ate some Subway that my mom brought home for us. We have a very interesting life, I know. Haha.
I hope you all had a great weekend!

Ciao,
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric