Pages

Festival Fun

Wednesday, July 30, 2014




This guy looked over as soon as I was taking this photo. It was kind of awkward, so I just smiled and walked away. Haha.





Hello everyone!
So the day my boyfriend and I went to see the pugs, there was actually a little festival going on. The Ohio Pug Rescue was there at the festival as one of he rescue groups/vendors that they invited to the event. The main reason we went to the festival was because of the pugs, so we didn't spend much time playing games or riding the rides that they had there. However, I didn't want to make the trip seem like a waste to my boyfriend, so I told him that we should walk around and see what else was there. There were a lot more rescue groups, a lot of vendors that weren't really interesting to the younger crowd, rides and games (as I've mentioned already), a dog show, concerts, and even a canine demonstration!
 It was a cute little festival and I totally would've went on some of the rides if it was cheaper, but they weren't. So we just walked around and I took some photos. 
There isn't much else to really say about this festival since we mainly went for the pugs, but I hope you all enjoy the photos!

Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric