Pages

Autumn Tag 2014

Thursday, September 11, 2014


Hello everyone! Today I have an Autumn Tag for you all! (made by Georgina) I absolutely love Autumn and since it's September now, I figured why not do an Autumn Tag? I hope you all enjoy and give it a go too!

1.  Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
I don't really get seasonal drinks at Starbucks all that often. I have tried their pumpkin spiced latte before, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite. I always get a double chocolate chip frappuccino or a mocha cookie crumble frappuccino.

2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I LOVE boots. I wear them as soon as it starts getting colder out (like today-i finally got to wear my boots!) and I'll wear them until it starts getting hot out again. I also like scarves, but definitely not as much as boots!

3.  Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I don't really have a favorite type of music specifically for Autumn. I listen to the same stuff I always do. Except for Halloween, then I'll listen to Halloween music.

4.  Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I love wearing the same perfume all the time (I don't like to change it up TOO much) and right now it's Victoria Secret's Midnight Exotics in the scent Sensual Jasmine. However, it is more Summer-y smelling, so I may change it to Forever Red by Bath and Body Works, or Twilight woods by Bath and Body Works. Not sure yet!

5.  Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
My favorite candle scents are definitely Autumn-y scents, like apples and pumpkins!

6.  What do you love most about Autumn?
I LOVE the weather! It's not too cold, but not too hot either. Which means boots and all the cute fall clothing! 
It's the perfect temperature for me!
I also love going on hay rides and going to pumpkin patches and getting a pumpkin that I can carve!
Speaking of carving pumpkins, I love Halloween and all the spookiness that comes with it!
Oh! And my birthday is in November!
I think that's all I love about Autumn,

7.  Favourite makeup look?
I don't change up my makeup look during Autumn. I always do the same thing- foundation, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and maybe a dark red/purple-y lip stick when I'm in the mood.

8.  What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Strangely, I'm really looking forward to my birthday this year! I have no idea why, I never do anything for it and I always get my presents early, but I'm super excited for it this year!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! 
Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric