Pages

Life's Snapshots- Instagram #2

Monday, September 29, 2014


Guys, I did the one thing I said I'd never do... I cut my hair off! I miss my hair so much, but I don't think it looks horrible. So that's a plus!

I love this photo so much. I wish it didn't come out blurry!

This dog acted like a tough guy, but really he was the sweetest thing ever. I wanted to steal him.

First week back at school. Don't ask me what I'm doing with my arm.

My boyfriend and I loved these birds, they reminded us of us.



                                 
A throwback photo to earlier in the summer.

        


                                       
                                       
My boyfriend and I at this event our school has called the black squirrel festival.


                                       
I like taking photos of flowers. I think I may have a problem. Hah.


I got my nose pierced you guys! I was thinking about doing it for a while, but didn't have the guts to go downtown on my own. My boyfriend went with me last week and he even got his ears pierced! 

      

I love annoying my boyfriend while he is trying to do homework.

                                       
         
Last Wednesday was our one year anniversary! I woke up to these beside the bed. I have the best boyfriend you guys.  Best day of the week for sure!

Throwback Wednesday photo with a really long, mushy gushy caption that I won't bother you guys with. Haha.


                          
We went to the Cheesecake Factory for our anniversary dinner! I've never been there before, but I've been wanting to go for a while now. He remembered that I said that and took me! It was SO.GOOD.! I highly recommend going if you haven't been there before!


                          
Then last Thursday there were Therapy Dogs at my friend's dorm, so I made him go with me to see them. I love dogs so much and this was the second best day of the week.

Well, that's all the photos I have for now. I hope you guys enjoyed seeing some photos from the past six weeks of my life!

Ciao,
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric