Pages

Things About Fall That I'm Looking Forward To

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hello everyone! Today I have a post that I decided to do from Gracie's aka Girl Meets Life September Blogging Challenge.  She has a lot of great post ideas, so you'll see me doing some of them throughout this month! So, onto the things I'm most looking forward to about fall! I hope you all enjoy!

1. Sweaters- They are cute, soft, warm, and comfortable. And you can make really cute outfits with them as well!

2. Boots- I only wear sandals and boots throughout the whole entire year. Sandals in the summer, boots in the fall. So needless to say I'm ready to start wearing my boots again.

3. Halloween- I love everything about Halloween. Dressing up, decorating, seeing all the creepy decorations and haunted houses and all that fun stuff. I can't wait to see what my boyfriend and I decide to dress up as this year! I'm pretty sure Halloween is my favorite Holiday!

4. Pumpkin, Apple, and Cinnamon flavored/scented things- Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Pumpkin/apple/cinnamon candles, etc. I LOVE ALL OF IT! 

5. Pumpkin Carving- Simple as that, I love carving out pumpkins. Even if they don't look that great!

Birthday Selfies For Days!
6. My Birthday!- My Birthday is in November and even though I never really do anything that exciting and I always get my presents early (I don't like surprises and I'm not patient), I'm always super excited about it! And this year I'm turning the big 20. Woot!

What are you guys most looking forward to about fall? 
I hope you all have a great weekend! 

Ciao,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric